• CD/USB/MP3/WMA playback
• Built-in Parrot Bluetooth interface (HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
• Built-in Microphone and external microphone ready with optional RCB199
• 3.5 mm audio auxiliary input (front)
• Front USB Port with iPod direct connect capabilities
(optional CCA755 iPod interface cable)
• Pandora® station link with USB using Pandora® app
• 4 45 W MOS-FET power amplifier
• Subwoofer level control
• Built-in Low-pass / High-pass filters
• Beat EQ for sound adjustment
• Magna Bass EX dynamic bass enhancement
• 2V / 4-channel audio pre-out
• OEM steering wheel remote ready
• Wireless remote control included
Get in control of your bass with Clarion’s subwoofer level control. Operated separately from the unit’s main volume control, The CZ303AU’s subwoofer level control allows you to achieve tight, clean bass without adjusting your amplifiers and speakers.
Beat EQ for user customisable sound
In addition to providing 3 preset equalisation patterns — BASS BOOST, IMPACT, and EXCITE — Clarion’s Beat EQ even lets you freely customise the level and range of the bass, midrange and treble portions of each pattern. You can tune the sound to your liking, depending on the category of music, for a more fulfilling listening experience.
MAGNA BASS EX for dynamic bass resonance
Now, Clarion’s MAGNA BASS EX boosts the bass by nearly 12 dB, at even lower frequencies of around 50 Hz — lower than that of ordinary loudness circuits which are at around 100 Hz — to provide extra-low frequency impact. It even automatically compensates the volume level to ensure well-balanced dynamic bass at any level.
Built-in High and Low-Pass Filters
The internal High-Pass and Low-Pass filters allow your music to be played at the precise levels that they were meant to be heard. Enjoy bass with more muscle and highs with more clarity.
4 x 45 watt with MOS-FET power amp
CZ303AU features a MOS-FET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) power amplifier capable of delivering 4 45 watt of high quality sound with superior linearity and less distortion than conventional power amps-even with the volume cranked up.
With 2 sets of audio pre-outs with 2 channels each, you are free to add external power amplifiers to create a more powerful, sophisticated audio system. What’s more, the 2 Volt output guarantee a pure, high quality signal for the entire sound system.