Alpine's all new Type-S speaker features sleek, high-tech looks and ultra-light HD polymer frames for improved sound quality, higher efficiency and high power handling.
Type-S tweeters feature a 1" soft silk dome diaphragm and rigid aluminium bobbin to deliver highly detailed sound right up to 22kHz, plus, the SPS-610C tweeters can be swivelled for the best possible sound at the listening position. The shape and material of the cone and surround ensure that the woofers long encursion delivers strong bass with no sound degredation, while a rigid and efficient voice coil ensures optimal performance even when being driven by a factory head unit.
These extremely versatile and great sounding speakers are the perfect addition for almost any OE system upgrade.
- Tweeter Type: 1'' Wide-Range Silk Dome Tweeter
- Voice Coil Type:
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Swivel Application: Swivel function
- Mounting Design: Shallow Mounting Design
- Application Type: External / Swivel Tweeter Mounting Kit
- Dustcap Detail: Phase Integrated Dustcap
- Cone Material: Tuned Poly-Mica Cone
- Voice Coil Type: Large Size Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper Square Wire
- Cooling: Optimized Air-Flow Design
- Magnet: High Grade Strontium Magnet
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Frame: HD Polymer Frame
- Mounting Adapters: OEM Mount Adapter
- Grade: High Grade In-Line Crossover Network
- Peak Power Handling: 240W
- RMS Power Handling: 80W
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 22kHz
- In-Line High Quality Crossover
- Mounting Depth: 56mm
- KTE-S610G Grilles Included
- HD Polymer Frame
- Sensitivity: 88dB (1W/1m)
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 80 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 80 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 240 Watts
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (mm): 37.8mm
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (in): 1-1/2''
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (mm): 18.3mm
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (in): 3/4''
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 127mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 5''
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 56mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 2-1/4''