The TX6500S is the only UHF CB handheld radio designed and built exclusively in Australia. With an IP67* water and dust proof rating and a battery life of 20 hours for consistent reliable communications under all conditions. The TX6500S is bred GMEs digital DNA and introduces ScanSuite™ a unique GME software innovation that allows continuous uninterrupted conversation even when on congested channels. Other key features include Digital Signal Processing, Advanced Signal Management and Dynamic Volume Control. The oversized backlit LCD, coupled with the 5/1 watt switchable output power and including two antennas in the box makes this a formidable radio ensuring years of reliable communication.
- IP67 rating - Dust and water proof up to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- SelCall, CTCSS, DCS and Voice Inversion Scrambler for those users looking for greater privacy and less interruption.
- Intelligent Battery Management and a 2000mAh lithium ion polymer battery pack - for up to 15 hours operating time
- Oversized high contrast backlit LCD for clear day night use
- ScanSuite - Including TurboScan - up to 50 channels per second, Network Scan - delivering uninterrupted conversation and AutoSkip - remove nuisance channels from scan memory
- Switchable 5/1 watt RF output power with a 2000mAh Li-Ion Polymer battery providing up to 15 hours operating time (high power) with the use of GMEs unique Intelligent Battery Management.
- Digital Signal Processing - Incorporating Advanced Signal Management and Dynamic Volume Control
- Two antennas for any application - Compact high performance antenna for short range communications and a flexible ¼ wave for greater range when needed
- Voice Inversion Scrambler - for greater privacy and less interruption
- Genuine GME accessories available.
- 95 extra programmable receive channels with alpha labelling – so you can keep up to date on localised weather and emergency information via emergency frequencies